The Legendary Dental Boot Kamp
Patient and Team Communication that Works
Designed to empower, inspire and motivate teams to step up to powerful conversations with their patients to have them say YES to their health and treatment. Providing the tools to create a cohesive team, focused on the vision and goals of the practice.
Dental Boot Kamp Level 1 sets the stage and provides the foundational information, procedures and systems to help you and your entire team to achieve maximum case acceptance results while having more FUN than you can imagine! This is a high impact, two day event, filled with benefits that will bring you closer to the practice of your dreams. Our Faculty members are experienced dental professionals and nationally recognized educators that Inspire, Motivate and Leave a Lasting Impression.
During the course you can expect to:
- Expand Your Team Communication
- Learn Tested System for Case Acceptance so that more patients say YES
- Discover and share your Vision
- Have your Patients ASK you when they can start their care.
- Turn Shoppers into qualified Patients
- Get a Grip on your Foundational values!
- Experience DiSC On- Line Profiles to Build Teamwork and Understanding
- Polish your Objection and Asking skills
- Eliminate your Approval Addiction!
- Brush up on Transfer of Power
- Leave Empowered ~In Action
- Discover the Foundation Principles of a team
- Uncover and conquer your approval addiction. Learn how it stops you from providing complete care and being a leader in your practice.
- Begin the process of creating a Vivid Vision for yourself and your practice.
- Learn how to have productive morning huddles.
- Explore the personalities of your team members and patients. Discover how to relate to all people and treat them the way they want to be treated.
- Discover the benefits of one little word,“ASK.
- Evaluate how what you say prevents your patients from saying YES to treatment.
- Develop telephone skills that create loyal, satisfied patients.
- Learn the importance of knowing why your new patients chose you and your practice
Day 2: 8am – 5pm
- Begin designing a culture of YES with your team and patients.
- Develop a System that ensures a superior patient experience that is repeatable.
- Uncover what motivates your patients to say YES!
- Welcome patient objections as an opportunity to secure their commitment to treatment and uncover anything that may be standing in their way with improved communications skills.
- Learn the secrets of presenting complete care.
- Create a System that reduces Cancellations and No Shows.
- Discover how to create and develop a selfmotivating and self-correcting team.
- You and Your Team will create a 20 item action plan
$995 per Person
$595 per Alumni
Financial Arrangements Available
Would you like a private seminar? Call us!
Cancellations or Transfers
45 days prior – tuition refundable less administrative fee
Less than 45 days – tuition transferable less administrative fee